This is an evolving set of resources and links focussed on the areas of life, faith and well-being that are most important to us at Inclusive Gathering Birmingham. They also reflect lots of the questions or requests for information that we regularly receive.
If it would help you to have a conversation with someone at Inclusive Gathering Birmingham about any of these subjects (or anything really!), we’d love to chat with you. Get in touch at email@example.com.
This section of our site is still in development … so bear with us!
- LGBTQ+ Identity & Faith
- Mental Health, Grief & Trauma
- Faith Deconstruction & Spiritual Growth (pending)
- Social Justice, Activism & Protest (pending)
- Disagreement & Respectful Dialogue (pending)
- Race & Anti-Racism (pending)
- Disability & Neurodiversity (pending)
- Radical Inclusion (Theology & Practice) (pending)
- Spiritual Practices & Meditation (pending)