As an Inclusive Church, it’s really important to us that we continually strive to make our community and events accessible to all who would like to come along.
We are in a time of transition. During the month of September we are meeting on Sunday afternoons at 3pm at Ibis Hotel, 21 Ladywell Walk (Arcadian) Southside, Birmingham City Centre. At our venue we have:
- Wheelchair accessible ground floor entry and meeting space
- Accessible Toilets
- Lyrics and Readings projected onto a screen at the front
- Noise-Cancelling Headphones & disposable earplugs
- Portable Induction Hearing Loop (available on request)
- Name & Pronoun Stickers
- Stewards (wearing rainbow lanyards) available to help with anything you need throughout the gathering
- Mental Health First Aider
- Livestreamed monthly service (first gathering of each month)
We encourage you to join our IGB Whatsapp Community via this link for quick-fire updates about locations and events. We post announcements-only sparingly, and only admins can view your contact details.
We are always up for learning and doing a better job of being accessible, so if there is anything we can do to help you come along and access our gatherings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.